infn1te
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

m a c h i n e

3 posters

Go down

m a c h i n e Empty m a c h i n e

Post  MACHiNE Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:49 pm

As you guys probably would have expectedi would like to join infnite Smile

Xfire : dhcmachine
Ex clans , xer0 , klanm0r , m0w , DHC , {FMJ}
ts + mic : yeah ( cant use mic in the evenings at the moment because my personal computer is in the shops waiting for me >.< )

reason why i want to join : well i quit dhc a few days ago and applied for esM! , but the next morning after i applied i saw on xero forums that xero had been disbanded in a way and somewhat died , and i thought well without xero what competion on cod uo 1.4 deos esM have , then i heard you guys were building a new clan and became interested immidieately.

about myself :

well i began gaming when cod uo came out in the shops , i bought the game of the year edition and got internet connection shortly after that , i joined FMJ after trying for 3 months and stayed there for 8 months , and then i started using xfire , thats why i found euro gamers and iv not been in a solely USA clan ever since.

i enjoy music , goin out with mates , sports ( football , rugby ) mainly just being around my friends and people that i can trust (:

machine <3

MACHiNE

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

m a c h i n e Empty gl^^

Post  nexus Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:29 pm

*stop spamming other peoples applications*

Last edited by rAWz on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spam)
nexus
nexus

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

m a c h i n e Empty Re: m a c h i n e

Post  rAWz Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Hi machiine, I'm sorry but we are not currently interested in recruiting you. It's nothing personall, we all think your a nice guy, but we don't feel your quite at the right skill level yet.

rAWz

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

m a c h i n e Empty Re: m a c h i n e

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum